Monday, February 22, 2010

My resignation letter

A lot of people these days want to quit their job, but they don't know how to write a decnt resignation letter. Here is an example of a resignation letter which I've recently submitted
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I will no longer be available to work at APT as of the first Friday of March, March 5th, 2010. Though I will be sad to leave, I look forward to having more time to devote to the better things in life, such as playing outside and pursuing extramarital affairs.
It's been a pleasure working at Alaska Power And Telephone.
Sincerely,
Owen Gourley

While I've got your attention, let me try to satisfy the recent demands of my three readers. First off, El Nortenoe has asked if I would type less, but on consideration, he's willing to accept more pictures of tits instead.  So here's one for you, Eric:
 
Erick Salado, this jug's for you.

Brandon has asked for verse.  I can accommodate that.  Finally,Ashley wants longer posts.  I'm basically done writing for now, but I can use recursive blockquotes to increase the length of the post, so Here you go, a timely news piece, with apologies to Ernest Lawrence Thayer.
The outlook wasn't brilliant for the Malmo Jews that day, the score stood four hundred to seven, with but a dirty old toupee.  So when the Muslim immigrant population cursed them,and the mayor did the same,
A Berlin-like apprehension could be felt through the congregay......shun.  A straggling few got up to go to Tel Aviv. The rest - clung to that hope which springs eternal in the human breast;
They thought "if only I would move to Stockholm, that'd be rad.  I betcha that is Stockholm Antisemitism ain't so bad."
Though folks that went to Stockholm said they had it better there, the writing was upon the wall, Jews just weren't treated fair.
It seems.....
How does the poem end?  Ask me in five years.  
 

1 comment: